Europe is known to be one of the greatest places to visit in the world because of the beautiful structures and great historical artifacts. A lot of people have this misconception that if you go to Europe, you would have to spend a lot of money but that’s not really true because you can actually find a lot of good hotels that offers quality service even just for a cheap price.
If you are serious about visiting Europe and are looking for hotel recommendations, you definitely landed on the right page! Here are the top five hotels you should visit this 2018!:
- Hotel Vert – This simple hotel is situated in the heart of Le Mont – Saint Michel just about one kilometer away from the northwestern coast and just a walk away from the great Mont Saint Michel Abbey. If you are coming to France, this is the perfect hotel for you.
- Hotel Eiffel Seine – Price ranges from 95€ inclusive of free breakfast and wifi plus the wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower from your balcony. This hotel is great for those who doesn’t want to move away from France.
- B&B Hotel Koblenz – This hotel is a great deal for everyone who are visiting Koblenz in Germany because aside from the hotel being amazing and beautiful, you can also have a sight of the vineyards and the gateway of the castles of the Rhine Gorge.
- Arion Athens Hotel – Availing a room here is a great way to maximize your stay in Athens because this hotel is just a few minutes away from the top destinations in Greece like the Acropolis Monument and Parthenon. This is one of the most affordable hotels in Athens, Greece.
- Hotel Ibis Como – Como, Italy is one of the most beautiful places on earth. To live there is every traveler’s dream and through Hotel Ibis Como, you will be able to experience being a resident and a local of Como even just for a short period of time. This is one of the most recommended hotels in Como so you should definitely go and book here!
Mark Aldrin Hipolito is a daytime writer for Holiday Inn Parramatta Accommodation, a modern hotel in Parramatta Australia that provides exceptional service and care to their customers from all over the world. Mark also enjoys travelling to different places and he uses his experiences as inspiration for writing.