Bangalore has become one of the top destinations to pursue an MBA education with good future prospects. There are so many reasons why the city attracts the MBA aspirants including the best career opportunities, IT hub, availability of IT and non-IT firms and top MBA colleges. All these reasons make Bangalore an attractive option to consider MBA. With most of us not being able to afford the high fees of the top management colleges, it is important to know about the best institutes offering MBA with the low fees structure. There are many MBA colleges across the Bangalore city that offer MBA at low fee where fee ranges from less than Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 7 lakhs. Here is the list of some institutes with low fee that include:
1. AIMIT Bangalore: This is one of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore offering MBA course at a low fee structure. The institute lays special emphasis on the overall growth and development of the students. The curriculum at AIMIT is designed as per the industry norms augmented with new technologies that facilitate students with the right skills necessary to meet the global challenges of the corporate sector. This institute has low tuition fees of Rs. 4.5 lakhs and along with MBA, it offers international certification programs. Top recruiters visit the institute every year for campus placements and hire candidates with right knowledge and skills.
2. iZee Bangalore: This is a leading MBA college in the city that lays special emphasis on the holistic development of the students along with providing the robust industry knowledge. Practical exposure is provided to the students through internships, case-studies etc. Innovative teaching methods are used at iZee and extensive training is provided to the students on soft skills and communication skills etc. This institute also has a low fee structure and offering the whole course under Rs. 5 lakhs.
3. Vyasa Business School: Approved by AICTE, this is one of the premier business schools in the city. The institute is well-known for the distinctive teaching methodology and innovative approach to the holistic development of the aspirants. Apart from MBA, the institute also offers additional certification programs along with free-exchange programs to Europe. The world-class learning facilities are provided to the students and fee is under Rs 5 lakhs.
4. MSRIM Bangalore: The institute has created its niche among the best MBA colleges in India offering the best course with the right industry exposure. It offers world-class learning facilities to the students and develops right knowledge and skills in them to compete the global business world. The MBA course fee at MSRIM is around Rs. 6.5 lakhs.
5. Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore: Affiliated to Bangalore University, KJC is one of the top 5 MBA colleges In Bangalore with a low fee structure. Placement and internship support is also provided to the students along with additional skill development programs. The admissions are done on merit basis and the tuition fee for 2-years program is around Rs.7 lakhs.
If you are looking for the top 5 MBA colleges with low fees, you can consider the above institutes. For more information, visit the official website of the colleges and make a wise decision.