The 5-year degree course of Bachelor of Architecture in architecture institute in pune is required to acquire competency in the art of planning, designing and constructing physical structures. It can be studied only after qualifying the NATA – National Aptitude Test in architecture institute in Pune which is conducted by the Council of Architecture CAO or the JEE Main.
Pune is a seat of excellence for studying architecture. Some of the skills acquired after completing the course in an architecture institute in Pune are:
- Good Communication Skills
- Immense Physical Stamina
- Excellent Memory
- Team Spirit
- Creative Thinking Skills
- Observant Attitude.
So, here is the list of top 5 architecture institute in Pune:
- Dy Patil College of Architecture, Akurdi, Pune is one of the top architecture institute in Pune with a Course Fees of Rs. 92,000 a year. The 9 am to 4 pm days are engaged with assignments and lectures by the highly qualified and experienced faculty. Every student gets an internship from the college. It has 4 hostels with all modern facilities. The cultural activities after the college hours keep everyone 24 X 7 engaged.
- Bharatiya Kala Prasarini Sabhas College of Architecture is another top architecture institute in Pune. The expert faculty expertise the students in addressing live projects and urban issues. They also strive to spearhead the students to energy efficient and eco-friendly architecture. The Institute solicits assistance in turning a vision to the actual mission. Some of its facilities are :
- Class Rooms
- Placement Cell
- Indira College of Architecture and Design is another top architecture institute in Pune has a course fee about Rs. 4.12 Lakh. It is under the Shree Chanakya Education Society (SCES). It is committed to the all round development of the students by encouraging community building, fostering leadership development, promoting social interaction and enhancing the academic experience through both challenge and support to its students. The rooms of the hostels are spacious with washing machines, water cooler and water filter. The placement councilors understand the liking of an individual student and guiding them along the right path.
- Allana College of Architecture, architecture institute in Pune, helps students to create aesthetically beautiful architecture. It not only possesses a rich faculty who train students to think creatively but also helps them to achieve their dreams. As the college encourages the development of body and mind, the Gymkhana has a 400- meter long track along with other facilities. The well-stocked library and the spacious studios with drawing boards are its plus points. The seminar hall with a projector, the cafeteria providing hygienic food and a spacious parking lot are some of the other facilities the institute boasts of.
- Art, Design and Technology Institute is another prestigious architecture institute in Pune, has a course fee of Rs. 6.5 Lakh. The architecture institute in Pune promotes the best technological practices as well as leadership qualities in the aspirants. It has a state-of-the-art infrastructure. The institute timing is from 9 am to 4.30 pm and the teaching is done digitally. To keep the students active and healthily engaged there are many clubs within the campus like Robotics club, English club and many more. Some of its top recruiters are Microsoft, CISCO, Tech Mahindra, ABB, TARGET, IBM etc.