There is a stiff competiotion for professional courses and the same is true for architecural courses. One needs proper guidance and professional advice for sailing through the entance exam of NATA which is the National Aptitute test for Arhitecture. There are a plenty of good coaching institutes that claim to be the best coaching institute for NATA in Pune. So, you need to be smart enough and know how to decide which one is the best for you.
Some of the top names on the basis of their popularity and acknowledgment for quality education are mentioned below:
- BRDS (Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio): BRDS is a coaching institute with an experience of 11+ years in coaching for the entrance exams related to architecture and designing and national level architectural tests like NATA. The institute is recognised as the best coaching institute for NATA in Pune. It is spread out across India with branches at different locations.
The institute has different modes for providing NATA coaching, whether it is class room, online or through stydy material. It has been providing quality results for past many years and has hostel accomadation as well for the out-station students.
- Rajmudra Design Academy: Institute has a good experience in preparing students of 11th and 12th for architectural course and entrance exams like NATA. This institute was established in 2011 and is run by professional architects providing knowledge to students about the practical aspects of the subject they study. Some other advantages of this academy are:
- Course material is designed as per the latest curriculam and is supported by regular mock tests which can help students test their skills.
- Infrastructure: Institute has a well developed infrastructure with the class rooms being equipped with wifi and computers to helps students understand the subject in a better way.
- Institute has small batches of 15-20 students to provide focus to each and every person.
- Apart from teaching the course curriculum, the institute also gives admission assistance to the students.
- The Renaissance: Renaissance is a coaching institute in Pune run by professionals and emphasises on the practical aspect of the subjects. The institute puts 80% emphasis on the practicals and 20% on theorectical knowledge. The institute has been providing coaching for various entrance exams like NID, NIFT, NATA, CEED and Arts coaching.
The key features about this institute includes:
- Institute has provided good results in past years for students clearing NATA exam.
- Institute provides a lot of emphasiss on 2-D, 3-D and memory drawing, thus making candidates empowered for the architectural subjects.
- Institute also provides free first coaching class to introduce students to the teaching methodology.
- Arkin Institute: Arkin is a one of the biggest institute providing coaching institute and has a number of branches across India. The institute provides coaching in the field of fashion, designing and architecture. The institute boasts of the following attributes and features:
- Mentors: Institute has one of the best faculty members who are highly dedicated and put their best foot forward for the development of students.
- Centres: Arkin has the maximum number of institutes thus providing students easy reachability for accessing high quality coaching and guidance.
- Creative: Institute helps in imparting creativity which is the basic requirement for these courses.
- Ongoing Support: Institute provides support for future as well, be it admissions or carrer counselling and solving other queries at the time of admission, etc.
ARH Academy: ARH academy has been started by professionals who have spent a significant amount of time in architecture profession and have opened the institute to pay back to architecture profession. The faculty in the institute emphasises on teaching the concepts which the students can use in entrance exam. Apart from teaching theoretical aspects, the institute also believes in sharing the industry knowledge, through workshops, industry lectures, etc. The academy has well developed lecture theaters for teaching the theorectical aspects and properly designed labs equipped with latest instruments to practically test the knowledge acquired.